PDA

View Full Version : i need to discuss depression

cheezyfert76
03-09-06, 16:58
I think I'm bi polar. I'm the sence of happy for no reason. and depressed for no reason. I don't know what's up with it. I think I'm lonley and this might be a cause. thank you for those who helped me in my last post. but I need help again unfortunatly. I can't help but think this. thank you again

juju
03-09-06, 17:09
hi
i have a friend who is bi-polar, she goes from extremely high mania and excitement to really bad closing herself in the house depression. she has these episodes lasting from a few months at a time for each one.
perhaps you could have mood disorder?
or it could just be anxiety- one of the symptoms are mood swings anyway.
hope this helps
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

cheezyfert76
04-09-06, 01:40
hmm I have mood swings sometimes. I get angry randomly. but I've been getting better at managing it. I think I should be in theropy again. it helped last time. and I became genrally more happy

redbaron
05-09-06, 03:46
I don't know much about bi-polar but I know that many people have triggers some of which can mean they suffer from things more prominently at certain times of day/week/season etc.

Certainly for me I will have times where I feel ok, times where I feel particularly good, and times when I feel really bad not necessarily for any intrinsic reason in terms of something tangible and immediate but obviously below the surface.

Loneliness can definitely exacerbate things if you're feeling depressed because if you feel you can't help yourself and there's no-one else there...

“There is a certain sort of man who ignores his own good qualities but is tormented by his bad ones, this is the man who writes about himself.”
-W. Somerset Maugham