PDA

View Full Version : hi

dejavu
03-09-06, 17:30
I'm new to this site. I have suffered with panic attacks for 5 years but have only recently become housebound for the first time (May). Problems have worsened since i am now 37weeks pregnant and unable to take medication. I'm now really scared of having to go out of the house to get to the hospital and am having attacks daily. I am now trying anything to help me get better - hopefully this site will help

matilda
03-09-06, 17:34
Welcome to the site i am new and everyone has been fantastic and supportive. You will find people who feel just like you do.

juju
03-09-06, 17:40
hi dejavu,
first of all i would like to welcome you to the forum, at 37 weeks pregnant i would be stressed out too hun,
try and tell yourself that so what if you have an attack i know its not nice, but it cant harm you or babs.
easier said than done i know, but try and relax,
do some breathing and relaxation excercises, put some music on or have a nice bath when u feel like this, anything to keep your mind occupied.
hope this helps a bit
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

trac67
03-09-06, 17:46
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
03-09-06, 17:58
Hi Dejavu,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

polly daydream
03-09-06, 17:58
Hi Dejavu and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

Granny Primark
03-09-06, 18:22
Hi Dejavu,
Welcome to this site. Im sure you will get loads of help and support fro the members.
Good luck with your forthcoming new addition.

Take care and please let us know how things went.

LYNN xx

lilmoma
03-09-06, 19:08
HELLO..MY NAME IS LISA..AND I'M NEW...I HAVE MET SOME NICE PEOPLE ALREADY..I HAVE VERY EXTREME PANIC ATTACKS ALSO AND HAVE A HARD TIME DEALING WITH THEM...HOPE YOU GET BETTER AND RELAX AND BREATH FOR THE BABY..YOU WILL BE OKAY

jill
03-09-06, 19:34
Hi dejavu :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

nicjay
04-09-06, 16:27
Hi Dejavu

Welcome to the forum, you will make lots of new friends here and have access to lots of information.

Nicola
xxx:)

redbaron
04-09-06, 16:42
Hi Dejavu

I'm new too so you aren't the only one.

Good luck with your pregnancy, I hope you gain as much joy from your child as I have done from mine.

Dom

“There is a certain sort of man who ignores his own good qualities but is tormented by his bad ones, this is the man who writes about himself.”
-W. Somerset Maugham

tamla
04-09-06, 21:03
hi hun i just want to tell u that i was exatly the same as you a long time ago i was 36 weeks pregnant and i started suffering panic attacks i also couldent go over the door i was so scared i would lie in bed and wonder how i was goina make it to the hospital anyway when the time came i forgot all about it and was concentrating on my labour.so belive me hun you will forget all about it when the time comes as your mind will be focusing on wots happining on the day belive me u will be fine honest luv tam

t motown

Neebie
04-09-06, 21:05
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm new here but this site has really helped me stay positive. It's great - such lovely people!
All the best
Neebie