PDA

View Full Version : Ddcoo updates

Annie0904
30-01-13, 12:27
As most of you know Di has her 'rehearsal' today for her treatment which starts tomorrow. The next 6.5 weeks are going to be very exhausting for her and she may or may not be able to get on the computer. If I hear any updates I will let you know. Di is a really special and brave lady, please keep all the messages of support going so that she can see them if and when she can gets on her computer. I know she really appreciates all your support and it does help her. hugs for Di:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bi ghug1::bighug1:

swgrl09
30-01-13, 12:54
Thanks for keeping us posted, Annie. To Ddcoo, I hope you know that you really are an inspiration and you can and will get through this!!! :bighug1:

Anxious_gal
30-01-13, 13:21
Thanks for the update :)

BikerMatt
30-01-13, 13:23
BEST WISHES Ddcoo:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bigh ug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:: bighug1::bighug1:

Annie0904
30-01-13, 17:08
Di called me tonight and says Hi to everyone :) Her 'rehearsal today went well. She had a scan and felt quite comfortable with everything. Her chemo session will not last as long as she first thought (I think she said it will be half hour) so she is feeling better about that. She sounded quite cheerful tonight. I can't believe how courageous she is through all this but I know that your good wishes and encouragement are really helping her. I told her about the messages that have been posted for her today. The real journey to recover begins tomorrow so lets keep Di in our thoughts and prayers and I will keep you informed of any updates I get from Di's husband.

Elen
30-01-13, 17:21
Fantastic news Annie, she is an incredible lady and I am sure that she appreciates all the support you are giving her.

Tessar
30-01-13, 21:14
Di continues to be an inspiration. I cannot begin to imagine how it must feel both physically and psychologically to go through all of this..... Finger, toes, legs crossed.
Tks4 passing on the MSG Annie, much appreciated.

AuntieMoosie
30-01-13, 23:31
Thank you for the update Annie.

She is indeed a very brave lady. I'm so glad that her rehearsal today wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be, they should work with her to make it as comfortable as possible and I'm glad that they're doing that.

Sending loads of gentle, healing hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

panickyme
31-01-13, 00:11
:flowers: Dd wishing you the best, so proud of you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs:

Anxious_gal
31-01-13, 18:32
Oh yay that's so good it went well. She was so worried about that. Hopefully now at least she won't have to deal with too much anxiety durning the treatment.

She's doing so well and being so brave.

Annie0904
01-02-13, 20:25
Di phoned me tonight. She has had her first chemo session and has had 2 radiotherapy treatments now. She even managed to call at the shops on the way home from the hospital. She had the chance to speak to someone who has the same and is a little further on in the treatment so that was encouraging for her. She continues to sound like the good, cheerful, courageous Ddcoo :) More hugs for Di :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tessar
01-02-13, 23:04
That's so cool, amazing, really it is. Thanku 4the updates Annie. Here's a little something for you Di.....
HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG

Wolfie
01-02-13, 23:58
Thinking of you :) You can do it Di! :)

AuntieMoosie
02-02-13, 02:18
Wow! what an inspirational lady you are Di. Even after undergoing chemo and radiotherapy you still managed to go into the shops, I only wished that I were as brave as you :)

You're going to win Di..........just keep going and doing what you're doing, we're all here willing you along the way hun :)

:hugs::bighug1::hugs::bighug1::hugs::bighug1::hugs ::bighug1::hugs::bighug1:

BobbyDog
02-02-13, 07:42
Wow, you are an incredibly strong lady Di, wishing you all the success in the world, keep up the fight within you.:hugs:

panickyme
02-02-13, 12:38
THAT'S MY HERO!!!!!!!!!! Look at her go! Great job Dd! :hugs::hugs::hugs: