PDA

View Full Version : Another brain issue

willous1
30-01-13, 16:36
Hi

I have been really paranoid again lately about Alzheimers/MS etc. As well as feeling forgetfull, earlier at work, I put a customer on hold to find out some info. I went to send a text back to someone whilst finding out answer. My phone beeped which told me someone was either calling or someone was on hold. For some reason I forgot customer was on the line and answerd as Hi how can I help. She then said I put her on hold a minute ago...It suddenly came back to me and I remembered the query and sorted it but why did that happen. I know I was concentrationg on something else but surely this is not normal. Sounds silly but really need some reassurence.

vitabelle
30-01-13, 17:26
i have done that before! i would look too much into it, forgetting things is a symptom of anxiety! i have it often. i know its hard not to think the worst but the more you worry about it the worse it will seem. we all forget things at times! xx

swgrl09
30-01-13, 18:00
If it comes back to you, it is not alzheimer's. Did you read the warning signs I posted yesterday?

willous1
30-01-13, 18:34
At 28 this fear is killing me.

Anxious_gal
30-01-13, 20:18
because I wasn't paying full attention when texting today, I totally used the wrong words, words that weren't even related!
like if i wanted to say did you go see that move, I wrote did you go see that house.
It did worry me a little but i just try and remember i wasn't really paying full attention : )