PDA

View Full Version : Another Intro

beBRAVE
30-01-13, 17:32
Intro Of Me

Hi everyone,

My name is Jason, im 25 from uk,

I joined this forum to not only help myself but others, people say im always great at giving advice and changing peoples perspective on things. I always like to think out side of the box, but when its comes to myself, i cannot take my own advice.

Im very patient and polite can be very shy at times, I don't judge anyone regardless of other peoples comments, I may take caution as to wise, I over look peoples pasts/mistakes, people make mistakes, as we all do, but its only when they gain a life experience from it, and learn't from it, that I will over look it, otherwise I tend to point people in the right direction until they realize.
Im a relaxed person (when im not having a episode), and will talk for ever, I am up for a joke, but when its appropriate, Im deferentially not someone who takes the micky out of other people, Ive helped people in the past who, when they have gained their control of life again, tend to rip the ....
I enjoy photography, cars with loud sound systems, music and computers and motorbikes (I used to have a GSXr 750), Im also tea total.

I suffer with Anxiety caused by my Emetophobia fear. Due to my anxiety and me stressing I now struggle with IBS.

(no offense) I have tried other forums but the help minimal, Im in some desperate need of the help, I dont mean to be selfish or rude, but I just need someones full attention to talk to, maybe get some advise and find out im not the only one, Ive spoken to people before and the help seems to die off rather quick.

I have a Emetophobia fear, Im scared of being sick and being ill, but not so much ill, its the thought that "as im am ill, I could get worse and be sick". Any normal feeling/feelings I have that can also be accompanied by being ill/sick sends me into a massive panic for example, being bloated, stomach cramps, diarrhea etc.
I also suffer with IBS, so when I get a stomachache I then think about if I am ill or not etc.
I take mabeverine to help my ibs and that is all the medication I take, I have had CBT but I do not attend any more as my councilor said the NHS can on provide so many sessions, and also I have had NLP, but it cost me £45 hour, and I cannot afford it any more.

Gna put the kettle on,

Thanks for reading

Jason x

nomorepanic
30-01-13, 17:42
Hi beBRAVE

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
30-01-13, 18:40
Welcome to the forums, Jason. You'll find plenty of support here. :)

Baggs
31-01-13, 01:29
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Daisy Sue
31-01-13, 02:02
hi Jason, welcome to the forum :)

Arnie365
31-01-13, 19:35
hello and welcome

sunshine8
01-02-13, 18:13
Hi Jason

I have this fear too, it's a horrible thing to live with and for me comsumes almost every thought .
I'm new on this site too.
Xx

beBRAVE
01-02-13, 18:30
Hi Jason

I have this fear too, it's a horrible thing to live with and for me comsumes almost every thought .
I'm new on this site too.
Xx

hey, maybe we can help one another, have u read my topic in phobias section, its calls emto + ibs = me

Jason X

Mark13
01-02-13, 21:17
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum.

sunshine8
02-02-13, 05:00
hey, maybe we can help one another, have u read my topic in phobias section, its calls emto + ibs = me

Jason X

Yea that would be great. :0)
Can't find it, is it in the forum section?

I'm out today, walking in Wales in my stomach allows lol. Ill send you a message later. Have a nice day.

Xx