PDA

View Full Version : symptoms

matilda
03-09-06, 18:03
Sorry to bang on but i still have an upset tummy. I feel sick and am reluctant to eat but am making myself. Then my abdomen feels like its burning and when i go to the loo instead of my normal rabbit droppins its very soft and smelly. I read an article saying ovarian cancer can have sme symptoms and probaly it all started after that but i dunno. Am scared anyone else get this???

juju
03-09-06, 18:07
i have this sometimes,
there are a lot of other symptoms with ovarian cancer that come first.
my doc told me it was the acid in your stomach that causes the burning, and its adrenalin, he gave me omezaporole or something like that, it was good.
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

polly daydream
03-09-06, 18:09
Hi, are you sure you haven't got a tummy bug, I had what you are describing about a month ago, there is alot of it going around at the moment. Ovarian cancer I doubt very much, there are no symtoms untill it is too late, I know several people who have died from the disease. Have you seen a dr about it ?

Take care,

Polly

vernon
03-09-06, 18:20
Hi tummy problems are so common and can be very severe from time to time. At the moment for a couple of weeks my tummy has been playing up, feeling sock constant. Going to the loo loads and pains, but I had this bad in the past and had x-rays, Sygmoidoscopy and a barium enema and this showed cramping of the colon which is common in IBS, and IBS is so common with people with anxiety etc. Even though it can get very bad I now put it down to IBS from worry. Hope you feel better soon. Vernon

Insomniac
03-09-06, 20:48
Hi Matilda

Our symptoms are so similar. I get this all the time. My GP said IBS and anxiety often go together. I had tests with doc and they came back ok. I find when I eat better its not so bad. (low fat and sugar intake)

ITs the anxiety that gives you stomach cramps and makes you go to the loo urgently. When Your body isn't getting a chance to process things properly it will change substance. Ask your doctor if you want reassurance, but anxiety definitely causes it.

Lisa.

matilda
03-09-06, 20:51
Thanks Lisa u make me feel better