PDA

View Full Version : buzz/vibration through head

traciec39
03-09-06, 18:33
has anyone else had a buzz or vibration go through their head? i have just had this a few minutes ago and thought i was going to pass out or die! I was having a lay down and felt like i wasnt breathing like my body forgot how to breathe when i relax. This has really scared me and left me with a dull headache. I have been feeling panicy all day today.
can anyone please help
thank you tracie

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

polly daydream
03-09-06, 18:52
Hi Tracie, I have had some horrible sensations go through my head, electric shock mainly. Are you very anxious at the moment? if so put it down to anxiety.

Take care,

Polly

jollywalrus
03-09-06, 21:58
Hi Tracie,

Yes, I used to get this often and it would almost knock me off balance! But don't worry because I've had many and they have never harmed me. They are just another unpleasant symptom of anxiety.

Hope this helps,
Christine

clarabell
04-09-06, 10:16
Hi,

I had this really bad a few weeks ago , like a shock buzz type feeling in my head, was told by docs that it was just anxiety, although at the time felt like i was dying, try to ignore it although when i had it i could not ignore!!

Claire

redbaron
05-09-06, 03:42
I get a sort of fuzzy head on days when I'm not feeling great, not a painful thing just a bit weird like having an inner encasing of something around your skull.

“There is a certain sort of man who ignores his own good qualities but is tormented by his bad ones, this is the man who writes about himself.”
-W. Somerset Maugham

Meg
05-09-06, 17:29
Are you on any meds ?

This is common on SSRI's.

Otherwise it might well have been an adrenaline surge due to worry and anxiety. Your body will not forget how to breathe. Its impossible as its a non voluntary function regulated by the gases within your blood stream

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Jules31
06-09-06, 12:18
I've had this feeling so many times and it always scares the life out of me. I've been told that it's anxiety but have had it worsen when I've started taking meds and have been coming off them. so don't worry.

I've had the feeling like I can't breathe lots of time. To prove to yourself that you won't stop, try holding your breath. Eventually you won't be able to hold it any longer and you will prove to yourself that it won't just stop

Hugs

Jules