PDA

View Full Version : Weird symptoms that come and go

Bronte007
31-01-13, 17:57
Hi I am new to the forum. I started waking up with internal shaking feeling before Xmas.then I started having symptoms in the day - tingling in arms legsand muscle twitching. I saw 3 different gps who took loads of blood tests and found apart from being low in vit d and iron nothing else. I was convinced I had an illness such as ms or parkinsons but they said my symptoms moved about too much and said I had anxiety. Ian anxious about the symptoms but don't feel anxious ' in my head' my symptoms hit me at odd times and last for minutes or hours. I was sitting at work today and my arm went dead and then I felt as if I was shaking inside. When I got home my legs started shaking and I felt shivery. I spend a lot of time trying to ' understand ' what is happening to me, what it is and how to stop it . I hope someone can help me

nomorepanic
31-01-13, 18:07
Hi Bronte007

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Arnie365
31-01-13, 19:30
hi and welcome to NMP

Mark13
01-02-13, 21:12
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you find the advice you need here.