PDA

View Full Version : Strange cramps and tingles

Bronte007
01-02-13, 10:11
Hi please help - since xmas I have times through the day when my left arm or leg feel dead but there is no numbness of loss of movement or strength. I was worried about ms but doctor says symptoms would not come and go randomly. I also get episodes of tingling and internal shaking. I am on beta blockers but they are not helping.my odd symptoms scare me and make no sense. If anyone has advice I would be grateful x

Anxious_gal
01-02-13, 15:44
I get that internal shaking. I'm used to it now sort of.
The first few times though I was freaked out in uncomfortable.
It's like a shake/tremour only you can feel.
Oddly it started in my left arm, I get it other places now too but notice it does seem to make the area feel slightly week.

Do you mean dead as in heavy and weak?

If you're low in potassium,calcium,b12, maybe others it can cause cramps,tingling,shakiness.

Or if you are dehydrated, or go too long without food.

Bronte007
01-02-13, 17:40
Thanks for your reply.today I just feel crampy in my left leg and arm- it feels heavy like you said. The feeling comes and goes and is difficult to ignore.I am taking vitamins but I don' t know how long they take to work. I think I get anxious about having ms or similar so mybody gives me symptoms to match !! I haven't had shakes today but I haven't had to go to work today- I have never felt like this before! Thankyou for your support!!