PDA

View Full Version : do you find it hard to sit down when anxiuose or panicky

trish1955
01-02-13, 11:16
i felt anxiouse this morning nothing new there lol but i was wondering when you get up and you start to feel anxiuose or panicky my kids say sit down mum and calm down but i can not do that i rush around hoovering polishing ect trying to burn the anxiety off if i do sit i find i am fidgity and cant sit still what do you lot do when this happens take care xxx

fruity
01-02-13, 11:46
i felt anxiouse this morning nothing new there lol but i was wondering when you get up and you start to feel anxiuose or panicky my kids say sit down mum and calm down but i can not do that i rush around hoovering polishing ect trying to burn the anxiety off if i do sit i find i am fidgity and cant sit still what do you lot do when this happens take care xxx
im a bit the same. But i,ve been anxious this morning & keep feeling weird & just funny

trish1955
01-02-13, 11:55
me to fruity i hate it i feel like shaky as if somthing is going to happen hate it x

unspoken
01-02-13, 12:01
Yes I feel jittery and irritable. I was with my parents and they kept talking about stuff that was really mundane and I've heard before. I made my excuses and left. The adrenline produces excess energy I think and we feel we have to burn it off. Sometimes I pace a lot or go for long walks for no reason in particular, I just have to be outside and moving.

fruity
01-02-13, 12:17
me to fruity i hate it i feel like shaky as if somthing is going to happen hate it x
i hate that when u feel like that doom isn,t it

trish1955
01-02-13, 12:47
yep it is awfull and unspoken i no that feeling when people are talking like that and you already feeling jittery and they are adding to it lol if only they new they are makeing you feel worse i love my mum to bits and she would give anything for me to not be this way yet i find it hard to spend time with er as feel like she is watching and always asking if i am alrigh wich makes me anxiouse as i think omg why do i lokks a funny coulor or somthing then i start to feel panicky even more bless she means well xxx

Anxious_gal
01-02-13, 15:38
It's cause of the fight or flight sometimes freeze response.
Your primitive brain I guess senses danger, so your body gets ready to run of fight.
It'd be hard for anyone to sit still with all that adrenaline rushing through their system.

trish1955
02-02-13, 09:24
i wish there was a pill that could change the way we think none of us would be here well thats not true i have a fear of medication lol so it would have to be side effect free as well dont want much do i xx