PDA

View Full Version : Help :( underarm / armpit pain

stressedmamof3
01-02-13, 12:17
firstly i had my neuro app on wed and my head problem turned out to be migraines (apparently). So my mind at rest for now on this.

A few weeks ago i noticed a cream coloured thing on left tonsil, i know its not a tonsil stone, went to docs who said throat looked inflamed and cream thing would dissapear in a week or so, 3 weeks on its still there :weep:
its not sore nor is it a lump.
secondly i have been getting collarbone pain since last weekend, but nothing major,just the odd twinge, again no lumps or anything out of ordinary.
my friend mentioned her neck was hurting and under her arm, lo and behild the very next day my armpit started to hurt, now i sat all day yesterday googling armpit pain and could only come up with breasct cancer or lyhmphoma :weep: i have no lumps on breast, neck or underarm, nor are my glands swollen. the armpit pain again is just odd few twinges so not constant, and sometimes it feels like its coming form armpit, other times it feels like its the underside of my arm.
i cant get app to see gp until the 11th feb, i am going on a little trip next week to london for a few days and really dont want to spoil it by worrying.
has anyone had armpit pain/neck pain no without sweling/lumps?
this is all on the left side of my body, and neuro said that it wont be related to migraines.

stressedmamof3
01-02-13, 12:41
i have been getting collarbone pain since last weekend, but nothing major,just the odd twinge, again no lumps or anything out of ordinary.
my friend mentioned her neck was hurting and under her arm, lo and behild the very next day my armpit started to hurt, now i sat all day yesterday googling armpit pain and could only come up with breasct cancer or lyhmphoma :weep: i have no lumps on breast, neck or underarm, nor are my glands swollen. the armpit pain again is just odd few twinges so not constant, and sometimes it feels like its coming form armpit, other times it feels like its the underside of my arm.
i cant get app to see gp until the 11th feb, i am going on a little trip next week to london for a few days and really dont want to spoil it by worrying.
has anyone had armpit pain/neck pain no without sweling/lumps?
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/nmp/misc/progress.gif

Izzie2494
01-02-13, 13:10
I get under arm pain! It varies sometimes it is on the left, sometimes the right. I haven't noticed any swelling i think it could just be anxiety pains! Sometimes I just rub the pain and it goea after a while x

devonbevon
01-02-13, 13:10
My health anxiety first started with underarm and breast pain. Stabbing twinges. Lasted weeks. Had manmogram all good and then pain disappeared. Stress makes us experience pain all over the place. I read about twitches.. Then they appear. i read about pins and needles ... Etc. xx

zippy
01-02-13, 13:14
I watched my auntie die of breast cancer and I thought I was fine while I was caring for her and visiting every day. After she died I started get pains in my breast and under my arms etc and I convinced myself I had it too. My gp sent me for a mammogram and there was nothing and then the pains went. It was all anxiety and stress.

stressedmamof3
01-02-13, 18:46
thanks for replies... im really worried because i cannot locate exactly where the pain generates from , whether it is under side of arm or in my actual armpit :ohmy:
i am fed up about this anxiety and constantly checking for lumps/bumps etc