PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting scabs in and around my nose.

Anxious_gal
01-02-13, 15:24
Ive had a runny nose for what feels like forever.
So the skin is always damp, I keep getting sore scabs forming inside and underneath/outside my nostrils.
They bleed too sometimes when they knocked/rubbed off. Then the skin underneath is all raw.

I've been using Sudocream on the outside but wondering if there might be anything else that might help?

TotallyBonkers
01-02-13, 15:54
hi hun, without sounding too disgusting, do the scabs continue up inside the nose also? Reason I ask is that I had that, and thought it was just from a simple cold, but went to the doctors anyway, and it turned out I had an infection in my nose, how I got one there is beyond me LOL but a course of antibiotics cleared it up really quickly, stick with the sudocreme, not sure if you can put anything else on it, so not much help other than that.

rebeccad
01-02-13, 16:17
I will copy the previous post I had scabs in my nose that would just not heal and they were so so sore, I went to the docs which gave me some antibiotic cream and within 2 days was cleared up , hope this helps x

Goldie1
01-02-13, 17:31
Sounds like you have a viral/bacterial infection, go and see your GP and get some cream, you need something stronger than sudocream and something that will be a good barrier cream too x x