PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried?

MissSunshine
01-02-13, 16:53
I have a viral infection so ive been taking things easy and staying in bed but when ever i do get up to get some water or food i feel so so weak and out of breath sort of dizzy and just want to lay back down again. its scaring me :(
im drinking tons of water so i cant be dehydrated. but my tummy is abit dodgy i had diarrhea the other day and ever since then ive been having the slight tummy ache and feel like i should go but when i try i cant.
any tips please. xxxxx

Annie0904
01-02-13, 16:57
It is normal to feel like that after a viral infection. They always leave me feeling really weak. x

MissSunshine
01-02-13, 17:01
Even when i lay down im feel weak annie its horrible isnt it :( second viral infection in the last month, i feel so drained, last time they put me on antibiotics but this time i havent rang the docs as im getting the same symptoms so know what it is xx

Annie0904
01-02-13, 17:26
Don't worry if you wake up in a hot sweat either as that often happens to me too when I am ill. i hope you get well soon :hugs:

MissSunshine
01-02-13, 17:28
was having a fever but its gone down. thankfully! thanks annie, your always here to make me feel better :hugs: