PDA

View Full Version : any body near Tewkesbury

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 18:00
Anyone near Tewkesbury,bredon,northway,ashchurch area. x

Annie0904
01-02-13, 18:30
Do you live in Tewkesbury? My sister lives in Apperley. If I go to visit her anytime I will let you know :) xx

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 18:39
Do you live in Tewkesbury? My sister lives in Apperley. If I go to visit her anytime I will let you know :) xx

OH please do Annie I would just love to meet someone who is going through the same problems as myself.all the best for the rest of the night x

Annie0904
01-02-13, 18:53
We don't go very often (as I stress so much about going places) But when we do we usually stay in the Travellodge in Tewsbury :)

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 19:03
We don't go very often (as I stress so much about going places) But when we do we usually stay in the Travellodge in Tewsbury :)

Well Annie believe it or not I take my granddaughter there for a meal about once a month on a Friday. I live about 2 1/2 miles away from there.please let me know the next time you are down here and perhaps we could meet. X

Annie0904
01-02-13, 19:05
I will do that Jean, it will be lovely to meet you. I was supposed to be there last August but couldn't go because of my accident so will plan to go when I get settled back at work. xx

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 19:13
I will. Look forward to that Annie.here's to a a quick recovery to us both.have a good evening .x

Annie0904
01-02-13, 19:16
You too Jean x

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 19:18
Looking forward to it already take care x

Annie0904
01-02-13, 19:25
Will maybe try to plan for Easter or whit week x

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 19:35
Will maybe try to plan for Easter or whit week x

Easter sounds good to me.wow someone I can finally call a friend.I have not had any body In my life that I could call a friend.since I was abused by my so called best friend's father.I have never trusted anyone since.x

Annie0904
01-02-13, 19:40
Aww Jean I will look forward to meeting you xx

spottitchsam
01-02-13, 19:40
Cant wait x:yesyes:

Evans1909
05-02-13, 00:29
I live on Tewkesbury road, be good to meet/ talk...I miss not having someone to talk too x

spottitchsam
05-02-13, 10:16
I live on Tewkesbury road, be good to meet/ talk...I miss not having someone to talk too x

Hi Evans,where is Tewkesbury road.is it near Tewkesbury itself or is it near Cheltenham way.perhaps me ,Annie and you could all met together.x hope you are feeling well today.x

Evans1909
06-02-13, 22:29
Yeh it's basically the road from chelt to Tewkesbury. Would be great if you wouldn't mind me popping along?

Annie0904
07-02-13, 09:19
Jean, my sister will be away at Easter so I am not going to get the chance until possibly summer. I suggest you guys meet up before then and maybe I will get to see you in the summer. There is someone else from Tewkesbury too and I think she is going to PM you. xx

spottitchsam
07-02-13, 12:28
Yeh it's basically the road from chelt to Tewkesbury. Would be great if you wouldn't mind me popping along?

Hi Evan I would love to meet up with you,how about McDonald's drive through in the place itself.about Monday 11o'clock.my hubby will be coming with me as I'm very shy/worried meeting new people.Annie will not be meeting us this time has her sister is away at Easter.Will look forward to seeing her in the summer.have a good day.x

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

Jean, my sister will be away at Easter so I am not going to get the chance until possibly summer. I suggest you guys meet up before then and maybe I will get to see you in the summer. There is someone else from Tewkesbury too and I think she is going to PM you. xx

Hi Annie,how are you today,I have sent a message to Evan to suggest that we meet up at McDonald's.shame you can't make it for then but I will be looking forward to seeing you in the summer.have a good day.x

spottitchsam
10-02-13, 13:03
Hi Evan I would love to meet up with you,how about McDonald's drive through in the place itself.about Monday 11o'clock.my hubby will be coming with me as I'm very shy/worried meeting new people.Annie will not be meeting us this time has her sister is away at Easter.Will look forward to seeing her in the summer.have a good day.x

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

Evan, i presumed you have not read my email so we will not be meeting tomorrow (monday 11th February).hope you are well.

Hi Annie,how are you today,I have sent a message to Evan to suggest that we meet up at McDonald's.shame you can't make it for then but I will be looking forward to seeing you in the summer.have a good day.x

annie has you can see from above evan and i are not meeting on monday.how are you getting on.x

Annie0904
10-02-13, 13:44
Fine thanks Jean, back to work tomorrow on a phased return x

spottitchsam
10-02-13, 20:21
Fine thanks Jean, back to work tomorrow on a phased return x

Annie all the best for your return to work tomorrow.x