PDA

View Full Version : What part of your eye twitches?

RVP
01-02-13, 18:28
I've been suffering from eye lid twitching for about... 3 weeks now, but it'll happen say 10 times a day or less or so.
But with my eye it's only the top lid part that twitches, is that normal? what part twitches on yours?

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Also; where else do you get twitching?

lindadiana
01-02-13, 18:40
hi,ive had twitching eylids in all places around the eyes also twitching chin, the chin actually dented in and stayed a second like it then released back out. mouth twitching too all feels horrible ,lasting anything from just a day to weeks or off and on iv had thease for years and years since my 20s im 54 now,

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

oh and also the twitchy finger it lliterally moves on its on over and over dr says it nerves

Catalyst
01-02-13, 20:10
Upper or lower eyelid for me. Have had both on different occasions. Sometimes just the odd twitch for a couple days. Sometimes it happens throughout the day and last weeks or even months. Had one so bad once that it made my eye close diagonally (!) Happened every 30 seconds - but thankfully that one only lasted about 3 hours total before it went back to normal!

I also get a twitch in my left elbow from time to time. :shrug:

ItchyOne
02-02-13, 00:02
I had eye twitching that lasted about a week.. and like you, it happened about 10 times a days or so. It usually twitches around the upper eyelid for me, sometimes on the lower eyelid on one eye. I figured I didn't have enough sleep during those times. It went away after a good solid night sleep.

Anxious_gal
02-02-13, 04:42
Top lid but also feels like it's in my eye ball too.

Gibbo
02-02-13, 23:14
I get it in my eye lid, and have had it daily in my left eye for over a month now. doc says its like the eyes version of hiccups and can be caused by stress and tiredness

Noddy
03-02-13, 05:52
You may have a magnesium deficiency, look up magnesium and eye twitching. I had this a few yrs ago, just have to have some tablets, can buy them from health shops or pharmacy.

Semper Fi
05-02-13, 19:24
I have an upper left eye lid twitch! Had it since late December. It is particularly annoying.

Went to Optician as I have Glaucoma in right eye, he wasn't interested and said it was stress, so I plucked up the courage to go to the Docs. (I get white coat syndrome). He had a look at my eyes but suggested it was stress.

I would have agreed with this a few months ago, but I don't feel stressed now.

I work shifts and wondered if this could cause my eyelid twitch, as it went away on some of my days off but came back when I went to work.

I'm officially a twitcher!

I really stress about HA!