PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the old me.

Ruthy
01-02-13, 21:22
Hi. Im starting to think i have health anxiety. I dont know how to fix this. Id like to not have these feelings anymore. I have thought i had everything from HiV to cancer(throat, brain, thyroid, etc.), tumors, Hepatitis, heart disease, blood clots that will travel to my heart, kidney failure. You name it. I try not to worry my husband. I dont want to lose him bc i am paranoid. Right now i an having sinus issues. Im hoping that i can try and release my worries here and not burden my family. I may end up going back to therapy. I would like to avoid drugs though. Im trying to just eat healthy and workout and hope that it will help with the depression. I guess time will tell.

nomorepanic
01-02-13, 21:33
Hi Ruthy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Wolfie
02-02-13, 02:18
Hey there Ruthy,

Welcome to NMP - there's a great support network here as well as tips and advice and many, many helpful members here to help you along your path to recovery.

You sound like you're really going through the motions at the moment, health anxiety can be particularly overwhelming as it latches onto literally everything it can grab and runs as fast as it can with it.

You will get through this, you are stronger than you realise - it'll just take time to reach a point where you are comfortable and happy again.

Chris

Baggs
02-02-13, 09:02
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Ruthy
02-02-13, 15:01
Thank u :)

Arnie365
02-02-13, 15:04
Hi Ruthy

welcome to NMP. Hope you find as much comfort and support here as I have

Mark13
02-02-13, 22:53
Hello Ruthy and welcome to the forum.