PDA

View Full Version : MS fears, CONSTANT Tingling right side.

whybother
01-02-13, 23:12
Hi,
Since Monday morning (had NOT slept on it) I have had tingling/ pins and needles in my right arm and hand and right leg and foot.
I went to my nurse practitioner she said it was anxiety because I was hyperventalating. But it can't be because I'm breathing normally and don't feel like i'm have a panic attack. And it is CONSTANT. Only on my right side.

I went to A&E the other night and they sent me through to the out of hours GP..... He said the same thing.
But I'm convinced it is Multiple sclerosis. Or TIA's
Has anyone else had CONSTANT tingling? Thank you

nomorepanic
02-02-13, 00:08
You are probably breathing from the chest not the abdomen and that can be abnormal breathing and hence the pins and needles

sarasvati
05-02-13, 20:08
I have the same but on the left side. I have had it for years. when it gets really bad, I literally feel like my body is split in two with a line right down the middle of my body. The left side tingles and is very tight. I think it's actually a structural problem. The anxiety makes you tighten the muscles which pulls on your spine. Your particular way of doing it is obviously to pull on the right side. It affects the nerves and hence the tingling. Start noticing your body posture and maybe go and see an osteopath or chiropractor to check how to 'untwist'.