PDA

View Full Version : Is Noro finally dying down?......

Rls1994
02-02-13, 18:48
I think it is, but I'm not sure? Also, there's an area near mine that has been hit with an outbreak....... I'm getting tired of it. I need to go into hospital at the end of this month/next month and I'm terrified there's going to be an outbreak there too considering it's a large city I'm going to...

My emet is getting worse. Even when we get into the spring months I'm still going to be extra careful all year round as I've heard you can get it throughout the year too. Ugh...........

Just when will this end?

sezzy5889
22-02-13, 12:46
I thought it was and i started to get back on track, but my fella decided to share with me last night just before bed that his boss went down with it on Monday and had to leave work and was off with it all day Tuesday.

And then he went to visit our friend yesterday to fix some parts on his landrover and his family are just coming down with it. So seems its doing it rounds here again.

And then that reminded me, that i was in the pet shop chatting to the owner the other day who the next day said he had a jippy tummy probably from a curry he had the night before, but i've noticed he hasn't been online for 2 days since! and i'm scared to contact him and ask where he is.

well, that's it, my body went into panic mode and i've been up most the night and feel terrible today :unsure:

Sometimes i wish i lived alone, i can avoid it, but i can't make my fella avoid it, i'm scared everyday that he will catch it and bring it home, then i have no escape as his hygiene is terrible at times :weep: