PDA

View Full Version : past catches up

spottitchsam
02-02-13, 22:26
Hi guys,hope everyone is well.I have a very calmed day today.popped into local town with daughter this morning to buy some new clothes ready for my butlins holiday in 2 weeks time.the only trouble was we were only out for 2hours it took a he'll of a lot of energy out of me,so when I got home I had to have a lie down for 2 hours.I m still tired so I am going to bed early.think all the lack of sleep over the past month and beeing pumped full of pills has something to do with it. good night all you wonderful people.New day tomorrow.x

Annie0904
02-02-13, 22:30
It tends to happen that way Jean when we have had a good day. I managed to get to the shops today too and also feel exhausted. lets hope we manage to get a good sleep tonight :) xx

panickyme
02-02-13, 22:32
Awww you had a busy day, no wonder you are so tired. Get a great night sleep!!!! :hugs:

Dazza123
02-02-13, 22:57
Sometimes I cant take my tablets because I cant swallow them, I am meant to take them at night, and I have to say, the next day, although anxious, I actually feel alive, and it almost feels nice because I feel like me, not the me on tablets, but the real me. I think doctors often overprescribe tablets. I think time, removing any obvious anxiety obstacles, and maybe some counselling or therapy would be a much better option, shame it isnt as readily available as medication is.

Hope you get a good sleep tonight and feel brighter in the morning.

spottitchsam
03-02-13, 19:59
It tends to happen that way Jean when we have had a good day. I managed to get to the shops today too and also feel exhausted. lets hope we manage to get a good sleep tonight :) xx

hi Annie been tired all the way throughout the day so I have been in bed a few times.messing my bedtime around now.hope you have had a good day.x

---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Awww you had a busy day, no wonder you are so tired. Get a great night sleep!!!! :hugs:

can't have to many good days it messes with my head/body.x

Annie0904
03-02-13, 20:04
I have had a quiet day at home today :) xx

spottitchsam
03-02-13, 20:12
Sometimes I cant take my tablets because I cant swallow them, I am meant to take them at night, and I have to say, the next day, although anxious, I actually feel alive, and it almost feels nice because I feel like me, not the me on tablets, but the real me. I think doctors often overprescribe tablets. I think time, removing any obvious anxiety obstacles, and maybe some counselling or therapy would be a much better option, shame it isnt as readily available as medication is.

Hope you get a good sleep tonight and feel brighter in the morning.

Hi dazza,I feel that I have got so many pills I rattle when I walk I have to take 3 before I even get out of bed one more before breakfast,then one at 9o'clock one at 10 o'clock,another 1 at 2o'clock,another at 3 o'clock.then 1 at 9.30 in the evening.I have so many timers going off I feel like throwing the bloody timer away.I must admit since I have been given the last of my pills lorazepam I feel near enough normal.I have to wait about a month before I can get a appointment to see therapist.hope you are well.x