PDA

View Full Version : Advice if anyone has had similar (acid reflux, asthma, ibs)

clairee22
03-02-13, 17:42
Hello, For the past week my anxiety has been all over the place.

This week I have been experiencing being:
.breathless and warm congested feeling in my chest.
.excessive plyem ( yellow/white most of the time, sometimes a little blood but i think thats from my nose because the right nostril is always sore and bleeding).
.Tired and a headache but that headache has disappeared today
. trouble swallowing food i usually ok for a few mouthfuls but then i panic and the food gets stuck and i have to stand up or have some water

The warm chest feeling can be relived abit from some gaviscon for a while but then its returns again and that feeling is constantly all day and it travels from my chest then my throat and sometimes my nose. I'm not sure if it does but i'm scared it will avergrate my asthma as it has been well controled since christmas but i have taken my blue inhaler a few times this week.

I'm not sure if it is IBS and I'm currently waiting for blood test results for coeltits that my mum has. But im usually constipated most of the time which then follows with looser stools, sorry :(

But I know i'm annoying everyone in my family by asking about it and im reluctant to ask at the doctors because the nurse pretty much made feel stupid for being anxious about my symptoms coughing and warm chest :( i had three appointments last week so i can understand why :(

is anyone going through the same/similar thing?

clairee xx

illgetthere
03-02-13, 17:48
Oh yes I sure no what you mean have you read about lpr silent reflux?? I'm currently taking Manuka honey active 15+ and its very good read my posts about acid reflux I suffer bad with it x

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

I also suffer with ibs and can go a week without going then have pelet poop sorry if tmi then have the runs also have alot of mucus in my poop x

clairee22
03-02-13, 19:03
yeah I have had the same with the IBS it drives me mad as I had none of those problems till last summer and I think it has made my stomach all bloated in the process.

I'll try the honey for the acid reflux as I have tried the omeprazole but did'nt see much results as I still got the chest pain.

I have had a few e.c.g's to check heart related chest pain though it still worries me.

Is it the same symptoms also?

Clairee

illgetthere
03-02-13, 20:05
I to have been on omeprazole but it didn't do nothing for me and I also get chest pains I've had also had tests chest X-rays heart bloods wrist bloods ecg's x10 x