PDA

View Full Version : new to site

dark poppy
03-02-13, 21:09
:unsure:hi, Im new to this site. Ive been suffering with depression for many months now, and feel I,m not gettin support, so now feeling lonely and isolated. So trying this site, and hope I can chat to like minded people.

From Dark poppy.

nomorepanic
03-02-13, 21:22
Hi dark poppy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
03-02-13, 21:45
Hi Poppy,
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
03-02-13, 22:35
Hello dark poppy and welcome to the forum.

bringupasquid
04-02-13, 10:48
Hi dark poppy...Welcome the board :)

blue October
04-02-13, 11:46
:hugs: :welcome:

Pipkin
04-02-13, 18:03
Hi DP and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip

guppy
05-02-13, 22:07
hi dark poppy.

i know how you feel,my anxiety and agoraphobia isolated me from friends and family for around 8 years, and i wasn't confident enough in getting the help that i needed.
it made me feel extremely lonely and i couldn't see how i was going to get out of it.

but coming on sites like this one made me realise that people were in the same situation that i was in, and also that people had gotten through it and were moving on.

if you need to chat about anything throw us a message

take care.

gem7
06-02-13, 16:08
hi dark poppy :welcome: to nmp