PDA

View Full Version : SING!!!

Rennie1989
15-06-04, 21:04
coz im scared everyday goin 2 skool wat i now do is, well, sing!!!

iv got dis little radio player, wid head phones and i attach it 2 my trousers then i listen to the radio and sing 2 it, it really helps

Scooter Girl

Scooter Girl

grace
15-06-04, 21:15
hi scooter girl,
what a good idea.
you could make a tape of all the songs that make you happy.....
i think i'll do that, make a happy tape..

what songs would you put on?
for definate i would have to put on eminems 'sing for the moment'
i'll have to think of some more
what about (i dont know who sings it, maybe chumbawamba)
'i get nocked down but i get up again,aint never gonna keep me down' dont know if thats the title or just a line in the song (duh) but its good

xxx grace

Rennie1989
15-06-04, 21:24
i may put 'ill be there' or ova songs that make u happy and warm

i donno who sung that song, sorry

Scooter Girl

Scooter Girl

sarah
15-06-04, 21:26
Hiya

I totally agree here. Music was my savior in the beginning..more specifically putting on my fave music and dancing round my bedroom to cheer me up and get rid of the nasty adrenaline...lol

take care
love Sarah
xx

ps Grace - it was chumbawumba...lol title 'tubthumping' i think..lol

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

grace
15-06-04, 21:39
thats it sarah i remember it now, i cant stop singing it now..... they are gonna put me out with the cats soon!!

scooter girl - is 'i'll be there' the old song that im thinking of, how does it go?

xxx grace

Rennie1989
15-06-04, 21:50
its emma bunton song

'ill be there
when ever u need a friend'

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

grace
15-06-04, 21:55
oh yes, i know the one
do you like her one about the lad and lass going out on a date and all her family comes along aswell, cant remember what its called but its good.

so what else are you going to put on your happy tape?

xxx grace

Rennie1989
15-06-04, 21:59
i think its the cricket song, sumot like dat

i really dont now at the mo, sumot ill have 2 think about

Scooter Girl

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

imported_n/a
15-06-04, 22:03
HEY JADE ,,

I ALSO HAVE A PERSONAL RADIO ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I EVER BOUGHT ,,,

I TAKE IT EVERYWHERE WITH ME ,,IT DISTRACTS MY THOUGHTS AND AT THE SAME TIME LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC ,,

NICE ONE JADE,,

""HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS THERE UNDERNEATH THE ANGER AND DESPAIR""

xxxxdarrenxxxx

jo-jo
15-06-04, 22:37
Hiya

I tried the singing thing when I had a panic attack when I was driving - it really helped. Not sure if I'd do it if there was anyone around though, my voice is the worst in the world.

Think I'll make a set of songs too to take on my flight this weekend, gret idea.

Love Jo xx

Laurie28
16-06-04, 12:07
I am the same when driving, put on some good music full blast (i think it was Charlie who remarked on my poor babies ears) and it takes the edge of any panic

Lucky

seh1980
16-06-04, 19:28
Music is definetly an inspiration to us all...

sal
16-06-04, 21:04
Hi Jade

Thanks for the email. Music is great for stress relief and taking your mind of it. I always have the music blasting when in my car, and always play songs that remind of me of good times or people i care for over and over. Its a release. You do right making a tape of all your favourite songs will help you loads, espcially the songs that show you that you can be positive. Take care hon.

Lots of love Salxxxx

HB
02-07-04, 15:24
because i also have a lot of panic attacks while i am driving, singing helpes with my breathing and calming me down, i love singing at the top of my lungs when no one can hear- doesnt everyone??

H