PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms while sleeping

Poopsi
04-02-13, 00:17
Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling and both my lower legs, or my one leg and my arm. Can u have anxiety symptoms when u r supposed to be sleeping?

fruity
04-02-13, 12:07
Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling and both my lower legs, or my one leg and my arm. Can u have anxiety symptoms when u r supposed to be sleeping?
I SAY YES to that because i had exactly same especialy when i first had my anx. almost 5yrs ago

Anxious_gal
04-02-13, 14:21
You might be sleeping funny? What position do you wake up in?
I often wake up with dead arms or legs too

Nico
04-02-13, 17:41
I have this, my I sometimes wake up in the night with a dead leg or pins and needles in my finger, this is mostly due to lying in a strange position, if you have anxiety you most likely toss and turn in the night. If you are worried just think that before anxiety pins and needles would not have bothered you, the fact it does shows that we are in a constant state of anxiety. Anyway my doctor assured me that it is not a sign of a serious condition to sometimes get pins and needles :)

missfishlash
05-02-13, 09:30
I suffer from anxiety pins and needles and often get woken in the night like this or with really bad hot sweats. Funnily when I first wake in the morning they arent always there til I start looking for them :( Sucks....