PDA

View Full Version : what is ARC day services

gem7
04-02-13, 10:59
had a letter back off hospital it said thank you for attending for assessment on 18th of december please find enclosed details regarding stress control to whitch you can self refer and then attend with either a friend or family member in addition you will be referred to ARC day services who will no doubt get in touch with you when they require to see you for assessment in the meantime you have been discharged from the outpatient clinic back to care of your gp should you have any further concerns regarding either your mood or your mental state then please contact your gp surgery may i take this opportunity of wishing you all the best with your future endeavours advice please thanks

gem7
04-02-13, 15:12
no one comment on my post yet :frown: its worrying me i.m stressing out about it anyone been to ARC day services what do they do there says no doubt they get in touch with me when they require to see me for assesment what does that mean feeling really low today my anxiety is on a high feels like i.m going crazy :frown:

nomorepanic
04-02-13, 15:57
Sorry I have never even heard of ARC so can't comment but good luck with it!

nomorepanic
04-02-13, 16:02
I found this that explains it anyway:

http://www.bridgend.gov.uk/web/groups/public/documents/services/034253.hcsp

gem7
04-02-13, 16:44
ok thanks