PDA

View Full Version : seeing my supervisor today .... nervous!!!

swgrl09
04-02-13, 12:44
Today I finally see my supervisor to discuss my annual review and my request to transfer. I may quit due to how unfairly they have treated me and the stress this job creates, I may not. I honestly still haven't decided. We have a meeting before with the staff and then after the meeting we are talking.

I guess we'll see how it goes ... Agh!

Annie0904
04-02-13, 13:07
Good Luck...I hope it goes well for you xx

BobbyDog
04-02-13, 20:12
I wish you well.:bighug1:

swgrl09
05-02-13, 12:39
Thank you both. I quit my job. I met with my supervisor and asked about my pending transfer, and she told me that her boss is the only one keeping me from transferring because she holds a grudge against me for doing nothing wrong. I have given this company so much of my time, effort, and even money on some occasions. I've had perfect reviews and for what? This woman holds a grudge because a former coworker was paranoid and thought I was hired to spy on her. That woman quit two years ago and has had nothing to do with my work performance or professionalism. So I quit. There is no reason I should be treated differently than any other person in my position who are allowed multiple transfers all the time.

My last day is next wednesday.

semper solus
05-02-13, 13:36
And you quitting your job will have your supervisors boss jumping with joy!!

You really need a proper answer from your supervisors boss as to why your pending transfer request is being denied or put to the bottom of the pile. It would be interesting to hear what they have to say. don't back down it's like your throwing in the towel. stand up nice and tall keep calm demand an explanation from the boss.
What have you got to loose????

NOTHING!

swgrl09
05-02-13, 14:38
I know what you are saying. The thing is that we are all in separate offices and I never see the "big boss." She's been watching every move I make since the beginning 3 years ago. I think that I am ready to leave for me and my own personal health. The transfer would have been nice, but I made the right decision for me right now.

Her "reasonings" that she gives out to HR is that I am in school and will always want to keep changing my schedule, that I transferred to part time a year ago, etc. My supervisor told me "off the record" that it is because she holds a grudge because of the crazy ex-coworker. We've both been trying for two months and I am not willing to wait any more.