PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Berkshire/South Oxforshire Area?

KariUK
04-09-06, 16:01
Hi all,

I have been reading through the posts here and nobody seems to be from my area. I would love to try and meet some new friends as i find it hard to meet new people. I am 27 with 4 kids and I am married to my wonderful husband who i could not live without. I am originally from London but we moved out here 6 years ago. I havent reallly met any new friends as i really do find it hard to get out, but meeting new people who understand would be a real push to try and get better. I am not someone who likes to travel too far from home and that is why i would like to know if anyone is from this area.

i hope to hear from you all soon

KARI XXX

"KIND WORDS COST NOTHING"

clickaway
04-09-06, 23:16
I know you are agoraphobic, but have you enquired whether there is a self-help group in your area?

Unfortunately, there are not nearly enough, but it is worth a try. Ring up No Panic on 01952 590545 as they hold a directory. If there was one, perhaps the support that it would give would be enough to get you along.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

mad_shell66
06-09-06, 08:48
hiya, sorry but im not from your area, i hope you meet some people though
good luck
shell x

Jonathan
22-09-06, 16:35
I'm from Reading. I'm okay with going out but hate the way I look and fear I'll wind up doing or saying the wrong thing.