PDA

View Full Version : hopefully the start of many a post towards getting better

irishsoul81
05-02-13, 11:45
Hi all, by the look of this forum I've definitely come to the right place :-) Im suffering with terrible anxiety and panic attacks, so much so it has now left me unemployed due to the fact i cannot sit through an interview without losing my mind beforehand and making myself very sick, i feel my entire life is on hold and feel extremely worthless due to the fact i cannot do something many people can and who are able to get on with a normal healthy life. I hope to talk with other people here that have or had similar experiences like what I'm going through.

nomorepanic
05-02-13, 11:57
Hi irishsoul81

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

timbo1970
05-02-13, 17:37
hi there, i lost a really good job to panic attacks, ive now secured a job 2 miles from home, which is about my limit, just keep taking little steps.

guppy
05-02-13, 20:41
hi irishsoul81

i cannot work either,my anxiety and agoraphobia is way to severe. i have been struggling with this for years and i have not been able to work for a long time. I'm just taking it step by step and working my way up to it.