PDA

View Full Version : I didnt know Anxiety could cause leg pain??

anxietyoverload
05-02-13, 14:57
I googled it ( I know I shouldnt) but iv been having shooting pains in my legs and in my hips! and it came up with loads of anxiety related reasons! I feel a little better knowing this I would never of thought Anxiety could cause that!

Im hoping the pains in my hips are also anxiety related as I barely noticed them the past few days! xx

Nico
05-02-13, 18:55
I have had this as well since my anxiety, I sometimes get shooting pains or dull aches in my legs, especially the calf, however it has always turned out to be fine and nothing. I hope I made you feel better. (by the way if you Google you'll work yourself up about dvt or bloodclots, been there :) )

Staffiegirl
05-02-13, 19:19
I've had a blood clot in my leg and trust me you would know about it! It's a hot burning sensation and you will not be able to stand! The pain would be constant Aswell
I also have anxiety and Still get aches and pains in my legs and calfs and hips I only have to imagine a pain and hey! Presto I will feel it! I know it's hard but try not to stress I have a rule that if a symptom lasts more than 2 weeks then go to your gp it's amazing how the mind can play tricks on you a hard lesson iam dealing with ATM all the best and I hope the aches go away soon for you xx

anxietyoverload
06-02-13, 16:30
Iv had these pains and aches in my hips and thighs for around 2-3 weeks! But I know what I'm like and I get sooo worried and make a fool of myself!

I think that cause I had problems with my period, Its ovarian cancer! xx

anxietyoverload
07-02-13, 09:46
Last night I had a pain that came in waves in was right on my hip, so more the bone so the inside of the pelvis. :(

Hate feeling this way, but i cannot run to my docs all the time! Im trying to concentrate on what he told me, that if i believe something enough it will be there!