PDA

View Full Version : help me plzzz:(

Michellie
05-02-13, 22:25
hello i need some advise ive gone cold tukey from my 20mg citalopram im soooo dizzy and feel sick, its been about 1 wk now much longer will it last and what should i expect?? please any1

pinkdove
05-02-13, 22:32
hi michelli you should hav tapered off slowly hin, i have done tis with little problems, speak to your gp, maybe take 10mg, for a few weels till that settles, it can take a few weeks to get out of your system, so why suffer. good luck hunni xx

nomorepanic
05-02-13, 22:35
Never go cold turkey!

Talk to your doctor about tapering it slowly or stick out the side effects now that could last a few weeks

owls
05-02-13, 22:36
Did you stop taking it without your doctors consent? Its really important to listen to your doctor but if this was his/her directions then to help, drink lots of water, stand up slowly and eat food with energy like bananas. If you feel really dizzy lay down okay? That's what helps me. Don't exert yourself and you should follow up with your doctor/psychiatrist so they know what exactly is going on.

Michellie
05-02-13, 22:39
hello thank u, no my gp doesnt no ive stopped them he thinks ive changed to sertraline 100mg, im a fool i think, i was trying to be drug free :weep:

Sparkle1984
05-02-13, 22:53
Hi Michelle, I replied to your other post about this. I explained what I recommend you do on the other thread. I hope you find it useful.