PDA

View Full Version : I hate HA

Poopsi
06-02-13, 00:17
This is my 3rd week of dealing with HA. I am struggling right now with thinking I have MS. Right now both my feet and lower legs feel numb and I am having tingling on my back and arms when touched. I had bloodwork, clinical exam, and EMG, all came back normal. My GP thinks I'm dealing with sciatica and anxiety and my physiatrist thinks it's all anxiety and my mom thinks it's poor blood circulation bc I'm about 8 pounds under my normal weight right now. I can't get out of my own head. It's been three weeks and I already think I'm going crazy. I'm driving my family crazy, my husband thinks I'm nuts and doesn't know what to say to me anymore!! How do I get my symptoms to fade away? I think I'm having a good day and then I'll think why are my symptoms still here, I'm not even anxious!!! I ant take it!!

TotallyBonkers
06-02-13, 00:46
Poopsi, as strange as this will sound it is true. You said above you think why are your symptoms still there when your not even anxious. When we have HA you can have days where you feel your not being anxious, but underneath and subconsciously it still bubbles away, hence still feel the symptoms brought on by anxiety even if you don't think you really are. Took me a while to come to grips with it myself, but honestly I know for a fact it is true, and am sure others will say the same thing.

All the tests are fine, it does sound as though it could be sciatica, have you tried applying heat pad or something similar to it to see if that helps?

I know its hard when things don't seem to ease off, but hang in there, it will get better.