PDA

View Full Version : right side stomach pain

RVP
06-02-13, 06:04
Yesterday I was building a desk and was quite stressed, so stressed I let out a few lion noises on the way (anger management) I've just woken up and when I breath in and out it hurts quite a it, if I'm lying down on my side it soesnt hurt as much but if I lie down flat and breath it hurts more. Is it just a muscle pull or appendix/hernia?
It did slightly hurt yesterday but not so much that I would notice or be worried about it, I thought if it was a pull it would have gone by now after sleeping

---------- Post added at 06:04 ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 ----------

It does sometimes hurt by itself too, and when I lie down on my right side

RVP
06-02-13, 10:32
If anyone has had appendicitis could you please tell me if what I'm going through is really appendicitis.
If I stretch my back straight it hurts from the front and back, and I don't think I had pain in the middle of my abdomin, only lower right abdomin area.
It does ease pain when I get into the featal position but the pain isn't severe or anything like that.

swgrl09
06-02-13, 12:38
Hi, I started having pain in the same area yesterday when I woke up. I think I slept oddly and was stressed, so I am pretty sure it is muscular for me. Is this possible for you? How are you feeling now?

I stretched out a lot and massaged the area so mine got slightly better after that. If yours doesn't, maybe ask your doctor as I don't know anything about appendicitis or what it is supposed to feel like.

RVP
06-02-13, 13:26
Mine is still the same, it isn't constant pain, but it's not getting any worse.
When I stretch it hurts that area and my lower right back too.
I know I was building a desk yesterday and the pain did start yesterday but was very very minor, didn't think it would be worse when I woke up.
I did exert quite a lot, as I was trying to force a screwdriver through a hole which just wouldn't go! so I did apply a lot of pressure, and stuff.

I guess if it gets worse I'll just have to go doctors.

emmawalton
06-02-13, 16:08
i get pain there too and think the same as you so your not alone.

skippy66
06-02-13, 16:52
RVP, deep down you know you need to stop doing this.

I'm not even going to offer you reassurance anymore because you know that the only way to beat this is to stop looking for it.

As soon as my book is finished you'll be one of the first to know. You sound like me 3 years ago.

RVP
06-02-13, 22:42
I know, I have to stop! :(

I actually have very bad back pain, I can't hardly walk properly and sit up and down, so from this morning I would say the pain is most likely in my back, and radiated to the front.

But please, send me your book once finished I need to get out of this ridiculious loop I'm in.
The thing is I know I sound stupid when I type it, but I really can't help it.