PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get this worried ?? Please reply if you get this

illgetthere
06-02-13, 10:48
I started getting numbness in my arms and legs with random hot spots on the outside of my left foot on the top of my right foot random places on my legs and my face accompanied with a weird headache then it went for a few weeks but now it's back but with a tingling all over in like bursts
And my lips feel tingly and inside my throat I've also got alot of twitching arms legs eye lids and lips does this sound like anxiety ??

countrygirl
06-02-13, 14:22
What a perfect description of high adrenaline levels from anxiety. If your nervous system is on high alert all the time and it is if you are worried then all these weird neuro symptoms come. I have had and do have on and off all your symptoms and have done for over 30 years. I have had every neuro test going often multiple times and zilch! I have also been tested for lymes disease and tumour on my adrenals which were the two most obscure and unlikely reasons for some of my symptoms:blush:

Sorry I cannot give you a fast cure all but remember if you did have a serious neuro disease then you would get severe clinical symptoms at some point.

Have you discussed your symptoms with your GP??

illgetthere
06-02-13, 15:00
Thank you so much for replying all these frighten me I keep thinking I got something terrible :,( I've spoke to my gp about the numbness and headaches said it wasn't normal I asked to be referred but he said no but if he font think its normal why won't he refer me he just dont understand said it was all in my head but its not x

skippy66
06-02-13, 16:53
What do you think it is?

illgetthere
06-02-13, 17:46
Don't no skippy