PDA

View Full Version : I just signed up

Distortion
06-02-13, 17:01
Hello everyone. I just signed up. I am at a point that i think if i don't find people to talk to that understand me, i might lost my mind :)

I live in Texas, i believe i suffer from panic, anxiety and depression. I am always terrified that something is terribly wrong with me, i.e. heart attack, stroke, brain aneurism...., you name it. I realize as i write how nuts it sounds but its real in my head. Now i have a developing fear of being alone. I am afraid that i am going to pass out or have a heart attack and my 5 year old is not going to know what to do and be scared and no one will help for hours. This has taken me from a very happy person to a fearful freak. I am truly lost.

Mark13
06-02-13, 17:08
Hello and welcome.

You've certainly come to the right place for advice, information and support.

I've benefitted a great deal from my time on here.

nomorepanic
06-02-13, 17:11
Hi Distortion

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Distortion
06-02-13, 17:12
Thank you for replying - i truly hope so. :bighug1:

Blondiegirl1
06-02-13, 17:43
:welcome:Hello & welcome,
I just signed to this forum also and believe me I currently know how you feel, I to suffer from, Anxiety, Panic, shallow breathing, Can't sleep, afraid of being alone that something awful will happen. I feel like I'm about to go crazy, Have you been to the doctors and have they prescribed any thing for your anxiety. I'm currently taking Zanex and it seems to help. Just remember your are not alone and you will get thru this.

Distortion
06-02-13, 18:12
Hello - thank you. Its amazing how good it feel to know im just not alone. Im new so i am just learning to get around but i will do my best to get this down and start making friends fast. thank you so much for replying.

ynos
06-02-13, 18:31
:welcome:

Evans1909
06-02-13, 22:26
Hello everyone. I just signed up. I am at a point that i think if i don't find people to talk to that understand me, i might lost my mind :)

I live in Texas, i believe i suffer from panic, anxiety and depression. I am always terrified that something is terribly wrong with me, i.e. heart attack, stroke, brain aneurism...., you name it. I realize as i write how nuts it sounds but its real in my head. Now i have a developing fear of being alone. I am afraid that i am going to pass out or have a heart attack and my 5 year old is not going to know what to do and be scared and no one will help for hours. This has taken me from a very happy person to a fearful freak. I am truly lost.

This is exactly how I feel...so scary at times!

Distortion
07-02-13, 14:59
I am so glad that i am not alone. i am just at a loss as to what i am supposed to do. I used to be a fun loving outgoing person and now i am always scared. i feel hopeless at times. there has to be an answer.