PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever had this

dlr108
06-02-13, 22:22
for the past week ive had this low rumbling noise in my right ear and its doing my head in ive got realyy vad sinus congetion as well so im guessing its that my gp says ive no infection just gave me another nasal spray which wont work cos they dont seem to do much for me

has anyone ever had this b4 or tinitus of any kind its really starting to annoy me niw

of course if you put your symptoms into google you get stuff like accustic neroma stuff like that

Annie0904
06-02-13, 22:26
I have this in my right ear too. my doctor said it is caused by my anxiety as there is an artery that runs near there and when you are anxious the blood pumps round more quickly so you can hear it more. I know he is right as the more anxious I get the more I hear it. If I am distracted from it, it doesn't bother me.

xdavex
06-02-13, 22:30
I've had that rumbling sensation in my ears when I've had bad sinus congestion , having the central heating on seems to make it worse for me.
Its nothing much to worry about, it'll should pass when the weather gets warmer.

dlr108
06-02-13, 22:32
yea that makes sense i also notice when im not thinking about it it doesnt bother me i do notice it alot when trying to sleep

Annie0904
06-02-13, 22:34
yea that makes sense i also notice when im not thinking about it it doesnt bother me i do notice it alot when trying to sleep

That is when I notice it more, when I am going to sleep. I have a clock which plays raindrop sounds so I switch that on so that I listen to that instead.

dlr108
06-02-13, 22:53
thanx for the reply hopefully it will clear up by itself along with the congestion thanx for the tip on rain drop sounds