PDA

View Full Version : anxiety at its worst :-(

katie23
07-02-13, 08:42
I split up from my babies dad three months ago. we got back together but.I found out he slept with someone else whilemwe was split.

ever since I found out my anx has been high and Im failing to calm it down my anxiety is.making me. feel like Im going to have tp end it likemil never get over it then I get panicked about them thoughts and try to rationalize that we wasn't together and hesaid it meant nothing. I can't get the mental images outnof my head either evrytime I see a blonde girl.I feel panicked because I knownits.going to set.off a million thoughts and panic.like.

starlight78
07-02-13, 19:45
It sounds like you have had a really stressful time, no wonder you feel so anxious and low. I've had the same type of dark thoughts. I think it would help for you to talk to someone, maybe a professional. It sounds like you need some support to deal with your anxiety and your relationship x

iamlove
08-02-13, 02:00
I can't offer you advice on your relationship, but you need to know that the anxiety will get better, i know you feel like terrible at the moment but believe me it will. Please go and see your doctor to see if he/she can help you for the time being.