PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried

amanda68
07-02-13, 09:33
I'm losing weight even though I'm not trying , dizziness, hunger pangs even though I'm eating, I even get hunger pangs straight after a meal.I'm also have weak jelly legs when I stand up. I've had a endoscopy but nothing was found.I'm worried as to what it might be the weaknes and weightvloss scares me im already iron deficent anemic which can mean chronic disease .

zippy
07-02-13, 09:42
I know I should listen to my own advice but every time I have had anxiety in the past I have lost weight even though I am not trying. I think we burn more calories off with the anxiety without knowing it. I worry every time it happens and my friend reminds me that it happens every time but I always manage to convince myself I am losing weight because I am so I'll and dying.
As you know I am struggling with the dizziness.
Are you taking iron tablets for the anaemia?

amanda68
07-02-13, 11:00
Its iron deficency anemia its my iron saturation thats off .and it usually means,anemia of chronic disease. Somehow,my iron is,not beig absorbed in body I have weak legs and dizziness and this weight loss stomach rumbles after eating and I feel hungry and its worrying me immensely

zippy
07-02-13, 11:43
It sounds like ibs symptoms with worrying. I had an endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy and nothing was found and they just told me ibs. My stomach makes all kinds of weird noises when mine plays up.
What has your gp said about iron deficiency?