PDA

View Full Version : self abusing

Buby
16-06-04, 00:15
um...i aint sure weva this topic as been covered or not......

but lately, ive been punhcin myself, on my arms and legs, is this a form of self-abusing? cos, im so frustrated lately, cos i fort me pa's had gone and ive had to in the last week, which has brought mt spirits down. and my mums goin on bout how skint we r then wastin our money, our dad is alwyz at work and i cant chat to my sis cos shes not an understandin persn and my bruvs r at uni and at work and ave both moved out. my mate might have cancer so i aint gonna make her worry bout summit else.

ive asked to see my school consellor agen, which i think is a gd idea but wen i had cpnsellin dun few months ago it dint work or help me. but ive tried punchin pillows...........and i was even ina lil fight today with a ''mate'', she punched me yesterday so i punched her on the arm and she punched me on my chest and nearly winded me cos she got my...ahem....um..breast (sorri) and so i punched her on her back really hard and went for her face but i dint. i aint noprmally spiteful or nasty but my frustration is takin ova and its makin my mates hate me, im so quiet and violent i dont no wot to do.

ive asked my dad for a punch bag, but i doubt hell get me 1. i jst dont no wot else to do :(

and i really nearly a hug....ave ne of u been so lonely and in so much need of a hug but u wont hug ne1 unless theyre ur mates? cos i wont hug my mum or dad but ill hug a few of my mates, but wot i really want is to hug a lad....does tht sound a bit selfish and silly?

neway i betta go..getttin kinda long xxx mwah xxx Rach xxx

andrew
16-06-04, 02:11
hi rach ((((((hug for you)))))) sorry to read your not feeling too good. its not silly or selfish, everybody wants to feel loved and cared about (they are nice feelings). but they are only feelings and try not to let them get you down or negative, your time will come.
maybe the punching is you trying to motivate yourself, but please try and knock it on the head eh..... keep working that poor little pillow over instead lol, hopefully the punch bag will come or have you given any thought to joining a karate class or something like that.
you might benefit more from the counsellor this time cos you've learnt alot over the last few months. and you can always post your thoughts and feelings here or chat to peeps. you take care andrew

Buby
17-06-04, 00:15
fank u hunni for the hug...hehe i needed it :P. i hope my time wil cum soon......im so lonely :( punchin the pillow dont work. cos my olds can hear me and tell me not to do it....

im gettin an appointment soon to see the consellor so fingers crossed it will work betta this time. xxxx mwah xxxxx Rach x

seh1980
17-06-04, 10:39
Hi there Ratchit,
It sounds like you are going through a rough time. Don't worry, you don't sound like you're being selfish or silly - everyone needs a hug every once and a while and to feel like they are being cared for.
I do hope your counselling works better this time!! Good luck!!
Sarah (seh1980)

Samantha
17-06-04, 16:29
Hi Rachel, sorry to hear things arent to good at the moment, its not silly to want to be cared about lke andrew said, everyone wants to be loved and everything, but remember there are always people out there who DO care about you. I hope your councelling works out this time. Do you have a stress ball or something which you could squeez and throw around without it damaging anything, coz when your really frustrated you want to do something and this does help release some of it.

Hope you feel better soon

Sam