PDA

View Full Version : desprate need for advice

susan322
04-09-06, 22:10
hi every 1 ,,, im in need of some advice well here goes the other night i had a few vodis ,but at the end of the night i cld not handle it and was sick ,but when i got everything up i started to bring up blood as if i had cut ma self , i dont have any pain or that in ma tummy , i just cant sleep for worrying does any 1 have any advice ,whether i should go to hosp thanx susan xx

catangel
04-09-06, 22:17
Hey hun,

Had you eaten before you went out?? and do you still have stomache pains now? I think if you are still suffering and are really worried you should see your doctor. It doesnt sound very healthy but the only person who can really put your mind to rest is your doctor. After all thats what they are there for :) hope you get it sorted out.

Cat xx

susan322
04-09-06, 22:46
hi thanx for replying ,, yeah im goni make app the morra ,, tho there is no pain , only had a sanny b4 i went drinking , so dont know if it was me wretching thats caused it as there is no pain , i just cant stop thinking i have internal bleeding , and im scared to look it up , anyway thnx again susan x

mazz
04-09-06, 23:26
mate drink never helps trust me iam there , but as much as i try its the only thing that i can sleep with .please try summit else iam no answer.

carly123
05-09-06, 10:17
Hi Susan

Im sure it is just where you were heaving cos sometimes you can damage the lining of the stomach. But you should mention it to the doc- just ring up for advice, if thats better for you, then they'll tell you whether they think it needs investigating. Just in case of a stomach ulcer. Don't worry though, as I expect they'll say the same that it's just a bit of temporary damage, as stomach ulcers have other symptoms too.

And I agree with Mazz, if you can avoid drinking (espec. the strong stuff!) then please do, cos it's well known to contribute to PA's and anxiety. I'm trying to cut right down at the mo cos I was getting worried about relying on it.

Take carexxx

susan322
05-09-06, 21:51
hi every 1 thanx for replying yeah i racked myself , and i know drink is not the ansewer i dont drink alot just on sat there , the reason is i dont drink is i tend to go mad on it , i have ocd and paranoia in which im suppose to take anti pyschotics but they just make me feel worse than having a hangover , sorry to babble on but thanx again xx