PDA

View Full Version : things are getting worse every time i should start feeling better and less scared

mila
07-02-13, 11:58
I don't know what to do anymore...

It's like i can't cope anymore only i have to cause i don't se anyone but me here and no way yet to escape from yourself.
I've been to the doctor about 5 times since monday last week and in the A&E on Saturday. I have been again this morning.

First it was bloating and nausea and dizziness.
Then feeling a lot of tension in my eyes and head which made my eyes feel really heavy and strained and made me feel sick.

Then feeling faint and lightheadedness. Very lightheaded. And racing heart. But it has not stopped for day, not like a short attack, it starts when i wake up...

Then my creatinine test was incresed on my health check, everything else was fine but that doesn't help me much. In A&E they did ECG and blood tests and sent me home. Drs keep saying i am fine, no one tells me why i feel like this.

Then I get out of the office today and just suddenly i felt this pain in my chest as i was breathing in, it only lasted for a few seconds and i had to stop the breath there, went straight away but i really freaked out. And now it happened again. I am going out of my mind. They did ECG how could it be my heart, but all i can think of is why why why, cause it feels so real and scary... Now I can't stop worrying about it. I started burping as well now and i feel some pain under my right breast more when i press it.And around the side as well. But even if it's nothing the anxiety is taking over me, and i am in the worse position ever, before it was different, i at least wasn't alone. Now i don't have absolutely anyone i could talk to. Dr sent me to repeat some bloods and said if that's fine he will deal with my anxiety but what about these situations when i feel something new, i totally lose it and need it checked out or to get reassurance straight away or i can't cope. And it's not like i can go back to the doctor now...

Darbysa
07-02-13, 18:27
Millie I feel for you. You are obviously having a really bad time.

Like raindrops has said, you've been checked out so everything you are feeling is most probably anxiety related. Of course that won't make you feel any better. When these things are happening to you it is very scary especially if you are on your own.

Don't let it put you off going back to the doctors. They must see that you need help.

Next time you feel bad, re-read the symptoms listed on the home page. I always find that helps. And of course keep posting here. Someone will reach out to you.

Wishing you well

Sal