PDA

View Full Version : Heads messed today

baffled
07-02-13, 14:29
Hey everyone newbie here! Just a short introduction I'm Baffled I'm here for some support and advice pleased to meet you all! :mad:

nomorepanic
07-02-13, 14:40
Hi baffled

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Darbysa
07-02-13, 17:14
Hi baffled

Please to meet you too.

Any particular support or advice or just messed up in general?

I think you'll find plenty here who feel like that!

Sal

Baggs
07-02-13, 17:56
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

baffled
07-02-13, 19:11
Hey everyone, I suffer from Bi-Polar and Anxiety and Panic attacks and today I had a very distressing phone call hence why I'm called baffled lol I received a call from the DWP saying I must attend an ATOS medical and the reason why I'm Baffled is the fact I got a form to change from income support to ESA because I claimed IS under the grounds of that I'm disabled, I went to CAB to fill the form and they encouraged me to claim IS under the terms that I have a child under the age of 5 which I have done and it's been sorted. After Christmas I got an appointment for a medical and I informed the DWP and they said I didn't need to attend. They are now saying I must attend this appointment when they arrange it as I'm under obligation to. Has anyone else had this or are they flouting the law? I'm so distressed about this I've had a zillion panic attacks since this call! :(

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

Darbysa
08-02-13, 15:49
I'm afraid I don't know too much about this. Can the CAB help you again?

It must be distressing for you but do try not to panic. It sounds to me like they've got things wrong. It's not unheard of for Govt Depts to do that and I know, I work for one!

I hope you get this sorted out.

Sal

baffled
09-02-13, 18:09
I'm gonna try CAB again I'm worried sick! I'm doubling all my meds until I've spoke to someone about this I've been constantly having palpitations and panic attacks since :(

Thanks Sal.