PDA

View Full Version : back from doctors

spottitchsam
07-02-13, 15:34
Hi guys just got back from doctors and all is well.gave me another month supply of pills.which should take me up to the time my own gp is back off holiday.I was very calm when I got in the waiting room but waiting for 45mins because of him running late I was pacing up and down the corridor.I felt like a lion pacing up and down.only little thing I have got to change is on a Wednesday when my hubby goes out on his own with his mate for their 8/9 mile walk is I need to take my lorazepam a 1hr before he leaves.that is because I am still very anxious being on my own.hope you are all well.x

Annie0904
07-02-13, 15:37
My doctors are quite good with me and let me know before I go if they are running late so I don't have to wait long. xx

spottitchsam
07-02-13, 20:46
My doctors are quite good with me and let me know before I go if they are running late so I don't have to wait long. xx

Wow Annie your docs are good.my usual gp is pretty much on time,but this was a relief gp.but he was bloody good on getting the right med 1st time.have a good evening.x

Annie0904
07-02-13, 20:49
You too Jean, I think I may go up to bed soon to relax and read :) x

spottitchsam
07-02-13, 21:06
I might be going up early as well Annie because my hubby has gone to skittles tonight.I have still got my youngest daughter upstairs so I'm not on my own.so will take my 2 girls Jack Russell's and have a cuddle from them.and read from my kindle.here's to a good night to us and anyone else who reads this.x

Annie0904
07-02-13, 21:07
I have been on my own all week. My husband has been working in Birmingham :( x

spottitchsam
08-02-13, 11:25
I have been on my own all week. My husband has been working in Birmingham :( x
morning annie,must have missed you by seconds last night,hope you had a good night sleep,mine was not to bad,usual 4/5 wakes for a wee or drink.but differenced now is the pills are still keeping me feeling tired so i get back to sleep straight away.have you got anyone else in the house when your husband is away or is it just you and your cats.have a good day,weather not to bad outside but because i went to doctors yesterday i have to stay in the following day to get my streighth back.i do so envy people who just get up and go out without thinking and do a full day working/meeting friends or even go shopping. and does not feel worse for wear the next day.x

Annie0904
08-02-13, 14:38
I had a night mare last night which woke me up and as I was home alone it took me a while to get back to sleep again.