PDA

View Full Version : sharp pains

saranadine
04-09-06, 23:39
Hi All,

For the last few days I have been getting sharp pains in my head, sometimes they only last a second or two, then other times they are like a throbbing pain, but always in the same place, obviously I am really worrying about them.

I am also getting where it feels as though my scalp is going tight in different places, it could be the back the front or the side.

I have had these pains before , a while ago now, but I can't help thinking Brain T***** or brain H**********, God I can't even type the words , but I am sure you can guess what they are.

Have any of you had these pains, and what can I do to make them go.

Thanks for reading

Take Care

Sara xx

traciec39
05-09-06, 01:56
i know exactly how you feel.
I experience all types of pains and sensations in my head, and like you i fear the same.
My doc says its tension from your neck muscles as sinister problems dont show like that. I recentley had a root canal and the pains have eased a bit, but i get a strange buzz go through my head, which scares me like mad.
Have you tried massage to ease your tension, it really helps,
so chin up honey! its another anxiety symptom.
take care
tracie

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

jill
05-09-06, 02:00
Hi :D

I have had this symptom, what I find helps is useing relaxation cd. I try to use my cd a least 3 time a week, not had this symptom in awhile.

Hope this helps

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

juju
05-09-06, 18:58
hi
me too. it can last for days,
have you tried a head neck and shoulder massage, oh and a bath filled with radox helps too.
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

net
05-09-06, 19:06
i have this its tension, sometimes i massage my neck but i also find tai chi works really good as it relaxes your muscles

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past