PDA

View Full Version : Eye pressure

RVP
07-02-13, 18:01
Top of my left eye is hurting, as if the eye itself is hurting, is this just a migraine symptom? not sure as I've never had this before.
I don't really have a headache, but as some of you may know I've had head pressure over a week now.

dlr108
07-02-13, 18:27
hows your sinuses? mine are blocked all the time and really bad at the minute this can produce pressure all over the gace

RVP
08-02-13, 12:12
Well I have Tinnitus, and head pressure and the eye pain went yesterday after taking Ibuprofen, but today when I woke up my left eye lid was slightly drooping.
When I blink with my left eye lid it doesn't go back all the way, I have to somewhat raise my eyebrow for it to go back into place.
This is really freaking me out, surely this isn't anxiety? So there MUST be something wrong with me!
It's also been

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

it's als been 11 days since I've had constant head pressure, from the time I wake up until I go bed, it gets worse depending on what I'm doing and worse if I'm anxious like now!
I know I need help for my health anxiety but these symptoms are clearly NOT anxiety.

dlr108
08-02-13, 12:39
i have tinitus but also got really bad sinus.congestion

you should go get your bp checked you might have hypertension

skippy66
08-02-13, 13:50
It's a variation of normal. Relax.

jessicalittler79
08-02-13, 19:32
I suffer with head pressure myself ,I had it for 5 years on and off ,ive always been told it was anx,but maybe talk to doctor about it tc hope u feel better

RVP
09-02-13, 14:22
Well, I'm not sure about sinuses, I don't have a runny nose, but random times during the day my nose will get stuffy, not sure if that's sinus? I'm not 100% familier with sinuses.

I do have hypertension, or what's called 'White Coat' but from what I know it's under control with medication.
I do have a BP machine at home but rarely use it anymore, because when I start I don't stop and when I see my BP is high it worries me and stresses me out so I have stopped using it, and will only use it once or twice a month, but haven't used it for a while.

zippy
09-02-13, 14:29
rvp i am having similar issues. pressure on the left side of my head and around my eye area. Like you it feels like my left eye doesnt open ad shut right. I cant think straight and feel like my vision isnt right. I have been to the opticians and had a pic took of behind my eye and pressure test and all was ok. I have had a mini neuro test and 2 gp's look in my eyes and all say everything looks fine.
I feel like a wreck.

dlr108
09-02-13, 22:33
sinus congestion means blocked nose and this would cause eye pain tinitus etc try getting a nasal spray or decongestions see it that helps

Hockeygirl55
25-09-14, 17:34
I had bad head pressure consistently recently but thankfully it has subsided. It could be due to tension. I suggest getting a massage and telling the therapist about it. They'll take care of it and you'll feel great, I'm sure. It worked amazingly well for me.