PDA

View Full Version : Long time reader, first time poster

Agent_99
07-02-13, 18:30
Hello there,

I'm new to this site and would just like to say hello to all you wonderful poster's out there. I have only recently been having anxiety attacks, I didn't know what was happening to me until I went through a little bit of detective work and your website.
This site has opened my eyes and really helped me, so I wanted to give back a little and say thanks for all the info, it has been so reassuring.

I have always been anxious but not to the level i am currently experiencing. I have managed to avoid tablets so far and have been having acupuncture and some mindfulness techniques which have helped, I hope I can help someone as much as this site has helped me.

almamatters
07-02-13, 18:32
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

nomorepanic
07-02-13, 18:40
Hi Agent_99

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Agent_99
07-02-13, 18:43
Thank you. I've never done anything like this before, quite a day for me. So far I have managed to leave the house without any dizziness and now this. A good day for a change. :)