PDA

View Full Version : desperately paranoid need reassurance

gordie1
07-02-13, 20:55
2 days ago I was having a panic attack and I ran out of the block into the stairs and I ran into a woman with a child coming through the door and the child and her were not moving very much and I said "come on" that is all I said and she went mad at me saying that she was trying to get her child upstairs and I apoligised saying I was having a panic attack and had to get out and then her boyfriend appeared and she said to him that I had said to her come on but the boyfriend didnt seem that bothered and I ran out. Anyway never slept that night thinking they would be after me and then next day went out early in the morning and could not come home my parents had to drive up 15 miles to pick me up and take me home then my father went upstairs and apoligised to the man and he said it was ok but Im still freaking out cant eat cant really sleep except for valium but dad told the man where I lived but the man already knew so surely if he was that bothered he would have been and seen me by now and all I said was come on. But I am so edgy keeping on thinking they are coming after me and sitting in the dark so they will think I am not in is this irrational??

Annie0904
07-02-13, 21:01
As I said in your last thread, since you apologised and now your Dad has also explained the situation and apologised on your behalf then you have nothing to worry about. The man will have forgotten about this incident now and accepted the apology. I think when we are anxious we often over rationalise things and keep worrying about them. Put the light on, make yourself a cup of tea and relax and watch TV, that is probably what your neighbour will be doing now. he certainly won't be thinking about coming knocking on your door.