PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feels these symptoms??

ashurrutia
08-02-13, 04:48
Ok my current symptoms are:

Extreme fatigue, feeling faint and dizzy when stomach is empty and need to eat.

Extreme Fatigue, plus extreme thirst, plus lump in throat feeling, plus actual pain inside of throat, and funny feeling in chest(makes me cough), and dizziness, and feeling very tense muscles everywhere. Neck feels heavy, and it feels as if a weight has been dropped on top of my head. I also get headaches that come and go, pain in the back, and my arms feel heavy and sore. Now, when I drink water because of how thirsty I get after I eat, I feel as if I'm out of breath, so driking water gives me the sensation of shortness of breath, as if my throat was closing or something. Also I seem to have a sore throat more often than not, and my allergies(runny nose) are also more frequent, the weather has been pretty bad though.

Also get some moments where I get a gut feeling, and often times I'll go ahead and reach for my pulse, and what do you know, I can't feel it, so I'll freak out thinking that my heart stopped(I know, that completely illogical), at least now, I tell myself to remain calm and retake my heart rate, and even though I get a mild adrenaline shock, at least I don't get tachycardia and a full blown panic attack. My psychologist told me to stop measuring my heart rate cold turkey.

Anyone else can relate to this?

ashurrutia
08-02-13, 13:02
Anyone????:unsure:

dlr108
08-02-13, 13:41
yep have all them symptoms apart from the need to drink water these are all anxiety symtoms and very common

the fact you mentioned dizzy when hungry and constant thirst i would go get your blood sugar levels checked out just to rule out diabetes type 2 which can actually cause anxiety

ashurrutia
08-02-13, 16:56
I have had blood sugar tests before. A fasting blood sugar test in June was normal. A random glucose test while at the emergency room at 7:00 am after having some milk at 4:00 am back in september showed a level of 95. Yet another glucose level back in November, fasting was 79, so I highly doubt it is my blood sugar.

dlr108
08-02-13, 19:07
sounds like all anxiety related symptoms then i have that throat feeling at the moment and its horrible

ashurrutia
08-02-13, 19:51
Yeah I have the throat feeling too, sore throat, plus what feels like mucus in the airway, like in between the nose and the mouth. Today I have had two episode of tachycardia, unfortunately, my adrenals are out of wack, so I'm extremely fatigued, but since I'm taking an adrenal support medication: "Adrenosen" by Health Concerns, it seems whenever they get a little energy my anxiety makes use of that to sent me into adrenaline rush mode, so now I'm extremely tired after undergoing two Adrenaline rushes.

Anxious_gal
08-02-13, 20:32
xtreme fatigue, feeling faint and dizzy when stomach is empty and need to eat.

umm maybe you should eat? If I go too long without eating I get weak, dizzy, sweating, racing heart and that but I know when I eat or even drink a soda I feel better right away.

my blood tests were good too, sugars and that, I fasted for 12 hours before hand.
I've also had a few blood sugar tests done too as part of the routine doctor check up.

I have a lot of throat problems like you but I can't comment as I've yet to have it investigated.
usually with me the tickle in the throat/urge to cough is due to a heart palpitation, a funny beat. it does happen most of us here and isn't dangerous : )

I have sinuses issues too but you can get a salt water nose spray that really helps.

my heart beat is strong/fast and usually I can feel it every where and can see it pulsating on my neck chest and even tummy but sometimes I can't feel it at all.
You should try the veins on your neck if you should be able o feel it even if it's v=faint, don't worry your heart is beating just sometimes not as strong.

My heart rate ranges from 50 beats a minutes, usually when I am relaxed or early in the morning right up 230 beats a minute.

too high or too low isn't dangerous, it will go back to normal soon enough : )

it might be worth changing your diet, or try not to eat anything too high in sugar and don't go too long without eating. I always carry a candy bar or a health bar with me for when I feel faint.

hve you had a full blood work done too? Where they check your red, white blood cells, b12, iron, and for thyroid?

ashurrutia
08-02-13, 22:24
My psychologist told me to stop cold turkey measuring my heart rate, is just makes things worse. I've tried, but it's hard, but I'll keep trying. I'm OCD and unfortunately that has become one of my compulsions.

I've had multiple blood tests, all normal. My B12 is fine, I checked both serum levels, and MM Acid, which is far more accurate. My Vitamin D was slightly low 27, normal is 30+. My TSH(Thyroid stimulating hormone) has been normal in both a June-2012 test and a November 2012 test. But I want to take the Thyroid panel test, and also the 24 hours Cortisol test. My blood cortisol was normal, so was my serum magnesium level. I did have H.pylori, and also tested positive for Giardia Lamblia and Blastocystis Hominis. I recently underwent a round of antibiotics(Amoxicillin+Clarithromycin+Tinidazole+ Famotidine) and an antiparasite Alinia(sic). But my anxiety got ten times worse after I finished my antibiotics, in fact my Panic Attacks returned, and my symptoms worsen. I still have GI symptoms, but I have to wait a month before I retest for the H.pylori and other organisms, I still have two more weeks before I find out if they are still in my body.

PS: If you don't mind me asking: How old are you??

I'm a 25 years old White Male.