PDA

View Full Version : Fidgety??

zippy
08-02-13, 13:46
Does anyone else feel fidgety? I keep feeling and touching my head,rubbing my hands and nose and tapping my fingers.

Elle-Kay
08-02-13, 14:15
Yes, I'm always fidgety when anxious - it's the body's way of getting rid of the excess adrenaline. In fact, it can be helpful to do exercise during an anxiety attack to put the adrenaline to better use :)

My herbalist commented that he knew I must have been feeling less anxious when I saw him last, as I wasn't fidgeting as much! lol

zippy
08-02-13, 14:36
I don't get anxiety attacks as such just constant anxiety symptoms.

jency
08-02-13, 20:43
i'm the same. dont really get many anxiety attacks but have the symptoms

Elle-Kay
09-02-13, 15:29
Well with anxiety comes fidgeting, so it follows that if you feel anxious most/all of the time, you'll potentially feel fidgety most/all of the time :)

zippy
09-02-13, 15:33
I havent got the energy to get dressed lately never mind excercise :weep:

Elle-Kay
09-02-13, 15:45
I hate to say it, because I really do know how hard it is to force yourself when your body is screaming 'no', but fresh air and exercise are the best tonics for low energy and low moods. When I've been feeling low I've almost invariably felt better for forcing myself to put my coat on and go for a brisk walk.

zippy
09-02-13, 15:53
I know Ellie-Kay, my body is so tired and energy less. I am getting worse and this is feeding my worries that something else is going on. In the past when i have had health anxiety i usually get the odd 10 mins here and there of feeling almost normal but i am not this time. I cant get it out of my head i have the big c.