PDA

View Full Version : Cancer worries and theraphy

Kasperhm
08-02-13, 20:58
Hey folks
I have been suffering for HA for three years now. It comes and goes but when its here it freaks me out. So far I have convinced myself that I have had lung cancer, bone cancer, colon cancer, leukemia, throat cancer, brain tumors and heart failures. At the moment the brain tumors are back.
Ive had a headache for 3 days combined with eye floaters and other visual disturbances such as flashing dots when looking at the sky etc. Furthermore my one eye is having a kind of muscle twitch or tick often- a bit like Thom Yorke from Radiohead:) Anyway, the visual issues have been here for almost 2 years and the headache also comes and goes. Have any of you guys suffered similar symptoms.

Anyway, I have kind of reached a point where I dont want to go to the doctor anymore but instead just want therapy. Have any of you guys had any luck with reducing HA through therapy.
Thanks in advance

Best regards
- Kasper

footballking
08-02-13, 21:57
Throat cancer is one i am most afraid of. I currently am having crippling trouble with swallowing, feels like theres something there. I have spent so much money on numerous doctors. I have to get my throat checked out, to tend this.

I hate it. Why did you think you had throat cancer?

Is there not one test which allows you to test for all cancers?

I'm new to this.

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Hey folks
I have been suffering for HA for three years now. It comes and goes but when its here it freaks me out. So far I have convinced myself that I have had lung cancer, bone cancer, colon cancer, leukemia, throat cancer, brain tumors and heart failures. At the moment the brain tumors are back.
Ive had a headache for 3 days combined with eye floaters and other visual disturbances such as flashing dots when looking at the sky etc. Furthermore my one eye is having a kind of muscle twitch or tick often- a bit like Thom Yorke from Radiohead:) Anyway, the visual issues have been here for almost 2 years and the headache also comes and goes. Have any of you guys suffered similar symptoms.

Anyway, I have kind of reached a point where I dont want to go to the doctor anymore but instead just want therapy. Have any of you guys had any luck with reducing HA through therapy.
Thanks in advance

Best regards
- Kasper

Throat cancer is one i am most afraid of. I currently am having crippling trouble with swallowing, feels like theres something there. I have spent so much money on numerous doctors. I have to get my throat checked out, to tend this.

I hate it. Why did you think you had throat cancer?

Is there not one test which allows you to test for all cancers?

I'm new to this.