PDA

View Full Version : Citalpram Withdrawal

Bel8
09-02-13, 15:22
Hi

It has been 10 days since I last took any Citalpram and some of the withdrawal symptoms are getting worse.

Emotionally I am mostly stable, but physically I feel awful and the 'brain zaps' are intensifying.

I know I just need to buckle down and get through it. There is no going back, it has to start getting better at some point.

I have no family support system and my friends try to understand, but until you have been through it, it is difficult to understand. So it is great to have somewhere to post this where I know someone actually understand what this is like.

Thanks for reading ...

Bel8

anne60
09-02-13, 20:46
Why have you stopped taking your Citalopram?????????

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

You don't just come off a drug, you have to wean yourself off them very slowly or you will get bad side effects. Suggest you see Doctor and come off them in the proper way.
Huggs and kisses
Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bel8
11-02-13, 10:09
Hi Anne,

My psychiatrist and I both decided it was time. I did to a slow taper, but I was feeling so sick all the time anyway I decided to bypass the the last taper and just get on with it.

It will get better! It has to. Right now it is really hard and I feel very lonely in it.

Bel8