PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

loulou02
09-02-13, 19:49
Just here to say hello to my fellow nuttes :yesyes: (nutties in a nice way as friends family just dont understand the predicament- some even think its chosen :wacko:)

Im 23, married, two children and from the uk.Oh and im obese by ten stone- thought it was a relevant point?
I did think what i suffered was depression but in actual fact its become evident recently its more anxiety and in particular health death.

For me i think it stems from premature death of my mother- weight loss surgery which went wrong and then my own surgery issues being two unplanned emergancy csections.

Im here to find others who like myself find every day life a stress- things such as panic attacks, issues around taking medication, ear infection= brain tumour you know the path im talking.....recently holiday plans issues with flying.

Im here to try and find out how everyone else copes with things as there has got to be another way :) :bighug1: to everyone whos struggling x

Ruthy
09-02-13, 20:01
Hello! im new too. So far i really like this site and i think u will too. And i do have a pain in my ears that im beginning to suspect a tumor or something horrible. I guess that is more common worry than i thought. i am going to get it checked out and i pray it is not a major concern. Although from all the symptoms i have looked up on google, i am beginning to fear the worse...Well its nice to meet u :D

loulou02
09-02-13, 20:09
Hello! im new too. So far i really like this site and i think u will too. And i do have a pain in my ears that im beginning to suspect a tumor or something horrible. I guess that is more common worry than i thought. i am going to get it checked out and i pray it is not a major concern. Although from all the symptoms i have looked up on google, i am beginning to fear the worse...Well its nice to meet u :D

Mine was fluid behind the drum that caused pain due to pressure and tinnitus but reading symptoms i could probably convince myself to tick all the boxes- doctor didnt seem to suggest anything on those lines x

jane1
09-02-13, 20:50
hi n welcome

andrea15
09-02-13, 20:54
Welcome to the site and thanks for posting on my thread. You're in good company here. We're all in the same boat, all worry ourselves sick. Im about 7 stone overweight and my HA is terrible. Currently lung cancer as you know. Hope you find helpful advice here

Andrea x